One of Taylor's favorite things to do is do go to work (Darren's home office) with dad. Even in the hospital Darren would be holding him and working. I have even seen him conduct conference calls while holding Taylor. Here are a few recent pictures of us going to work with dad!
This is my favorite picture of Taylor and Darren at home working with his daddy.
We recently had dinner in a castle about an hour and half away in a town called Port Townsend. It was a really fun night and the castle had been converted into a hotel.
Darren and Taylor in front of the castle. The older kids did not get to go to this.
State Farm was one of the hosts for a Children's Day event on Whidbey Island. Here is a picture of the kids on the Ferry.
Docking on Whidbey Island. Isn't it beautiful? We love Washington!
Noah on a horse.
India and Jarrison.
We love our State Farm Bear!
Well, not all of us love the State Farm Bear.
Thank you honey for taking us to work with you. We especially love it when you cater meetings and bring home the leftovers (I especially love not having to make dinner!) Thanks for bringing home the Bath and Body Works toiletries you get at hotels. I know you love asking for more shampoo, conditioner and lotion! Thanks for working so hard for us. We love and appreciate all you do.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Working with Dad
Posted by Christine at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks so fun! What a fun company!
I can't believe how much Noah looks like Darrin more, and more each day. Handsome guy!
I was just thinking of you and had to check in. Taylor is getting SO big! and what an adorable smile, and cry, LOL.
How's the foot?.. LoL
very cool castle. Where in Port Townsend is that? Was the food good? Rick goes up there every once in a while to work for a week.
Michelle,
It is called Manresa Castle. The food was really good. The Castle was built in 1892 and decorated in that style. I changed Taylor in one of the hotel rooms and it was pretty nice for being a castle!
Post a Comment