Noah's 10th birthday was last week. I still can't believe we have a 10 year old. I remember turning 10! I am so grateful for Noah. He is the best big brother to his brothers and sister. He is the most patient 10 year old I know. He is very helpful to his dad and I and is always asking how he can help and what can he do. We are very proud of the good decisions he makes and for his love of learning. We are so grateful for him and are so proud to call him our son. We love you Noah Brian!
Noah had a great party. I scaled his party way down from last years 14 boys to 6. They had pizza, did a pinata, went toliet papering, had cake and ice cream and spent the night! It was really fun and they are very well behaved, awesome boys!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Noah!
This is the sign Darren made Noah and hung it up! Noah was dying!
Nothing like a little help from sister.
The boys getting ready to teepee. I am the coolest mom!
Posted by Christine at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah! I still can't believe you took them toilet papering. You are a cool mom! Love Darren's poster.
Oh, I hear ya. I'm still in a daze from Daelan's 10th bday. He acts like he's 14 lately. What sort of hormones are in the milk anyway? It must be the cause!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Noah...sorry a little late.
10 is geting up there. Prety soon you'll have a built in "real" babysitter.
I think you forgot to say whoooo you TP'd? HEE HEE I do think Noah's Mom rocks and bringing back the art of TPing is such a good ole wholesome family activity.
Love, Sis
We love the photo's! Grandpa and I can't believe you t-ped the Bishop's car and got caught! How we wish we could have heard all the noise. Happy Birthday, again, Noah. Can you believe it's Halloween tomorrow-have a very scarey time. We love you all, Grandma and Grandpa
What a cool mom to take them tp-ing! I love it! Gosh, I remember us being ten Christine! Weird! Hope he had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment