Here are a few pictures of India and Taylor at the pumpkin patch. Normally, the preschool goes but this year they are doing something different. So my friend Megan and I decided to take the little ones.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about this.
Aww, aren't they cute? India and Nate are only 3 weeks apart (Nathan is older) and have been friends since birth.
Cute little lady.
All 4 together. India, Taylor, Nate and Micah.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Christine at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Grandpa thinks his feet are cold! We love his finger in his mouth-cute outfit. Darling pictures of India, Nathan and Micah. We love you all. Happy Autumn and Pumpkin Patch!
Such cuties! Glad we can continue our pumpkin patch tradition with each other. The babies will be running through the hay next year!
Taylor looks darling and India and Nathan are soooo cute together. Aunt Carrie misses them all. (okay I am only 35 minutes away but not around the corner and it is killing me to miss outfits like this)
Post a Comment