India, Taylor and I were walking into the grocery store yesterday when a bee stung India. I thought it had just touched her and scared her. Then her finger started to swell up. Luckily, we ran into India's preschool teacher and she helped us out.
We got her Benadryl in case she was allergic and then Ice from the Starbucks to help with the swelling.
All in all, India did not freak out like I thought she would have and was not her usual drama self. I was very proud of her and she talked me into buying her a new outfit at Target! Nope not spoiled at all!
Darren felt so bad that she got stung that he brought her home flowers. I got flowers too because we have had a bad week with sick kids. What a great dad and husband!
My flowers
Awww, Jarrison giving her a hug.
Mommy still smiling after dealing with sick kids for over a week!
Noah and Taylor playing!

8 comments:
That is so sweet! He brought his girls flowers! Poor thing...way to get a new outfit out of the situation India! You're my kind of girl! Oh, and Christine, that is so funny that you mentioned Watcher in the Woods, because that is exactly what I was thinking of as I was posting.
Oh so sweet! Your kids are so darling. Hope you and your family are doing well. Love Jenn
Hey Christine. Thanks for the sweet comment. You too have adorable kids!
Poor India! I love that Darren brought you both flowers. Tell him to keep it up, my stepdad always gave me flowers growing up and I really loved it. Great bathtub picture too!
Flowers always seem to make things better!
Grandpa and I hurt so much for India-we bought her a present but can't figure out how to send it-I'll have to wait until we get into the U.S. We can't believe our baby Taylor has gotten so big since July (even if he is still so small). Our bathtub always seemed so big, but with 4 darling, naked, grandchildren, it is very small! We love you all and send you hugs and kisses, Grandma & Grandpa
Poor thing! Good thing she didn't have to suffer too much with all that spoiling! The same thing happened to Kiel a few weeks ago and I was like, "Oh, it'll go away after I kiss it" I'm so mean! A few minutes later he forgot he even got stung! :-D I sure would have reacted differently if he had been a girl, though!
I think I was tramatized too. It was my first bee sting as a mom! Plus she is spoiled rotten and we know it. That is what happens when you are the only girl:)
Post a Comment