The kids all started school. Noah is in 4th grade and is so excited. He loves his new teacher and is having a lot of fun being back at school. He is also really excited he received a letter from the Washington State Governor congratulating him on his high WASL (WA State school tests) scores.
Jarrison is in 2nd grade and still has the same teacher, we just love her. The kids at our school loop 1-2 and 4-5. He is having fun playing soccer and is happy to be back at school. And is excited he doesn't start homework until October.
India is in her last year of preschool. She starts Kindergarten next year! She has learned how to write her letters and is starting to read. Girls are a lot different at this age than boys! She has fun with all her little friends having concerts, playing babies and holding a courtroom in our playroom!
Taylor is getting huge! At least to us. He had his 4 month appointment last Friday. He is 24 inches long (5-10%) and 14 pounds (40%). He is such a happy baby (finally) and loves to laugh and watch the kids. He still favors Darren but I will do when he is not around:) He really is a
daddy's boy!

4 comments:
Taylor looks like your brother Jared! He is so cute. I bet your as excited as Jarrison about school being back in! I know I am!
Wow It is great to hear from you! You have four too!!! How fun three Boys and one girl, same here. What sweeties you have. It looks like thing are going good for you. All except your poor foot. It was great to hear from you. Love Misty
Hey! I've tried to call you a couple times, but I didn't leave a message. I suppose I could have done that! I can't believe how old our kids are! It only means we are old...er. Never old, right?
That foot is really something! I do dumb things like that all the time, but I've yet to damage myself to that extent. I'll learn from your mistakes, though. That is BAD!
Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment