CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We are really trying to enjoy this Christmas season. I am still counting our blessings even with a husband with a broken foot, a baby with RSV and kids home all week because of snow. I know we are very blessed. I am so grateful for my family and our warm home to live in. With temps. dropping in the low teens at night, my heart goes out to those without any homes. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for what he has given to us and the blessings we have. Here is some of the fun we have had this week.

I left Taylor in the living room about 3 feet from the tree to check on the kids. When I came back this is what he was doing!


What? I didn't do it!
I think this one is mine!
Love you mom!
Since last Saturday we have had about 8 or so inches of snow!
Wonder if I could get away with throwing this at my brothers?!

So much fun!

Darren snow blowing Jarrison.

Noah fell for it too!

Snow blowing on a broken ankle! I told him if he got hurt, don't bother coming inside.

Gingerbread making with dad. What is up with India's outfits? Love her hair.

The finished project.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys have. It's not supposed to snow there until at least new years. I bet the whole state is shut down.

Karynn said...

Holy Gingerbread house! I love how India is playing up her fashion independence. Looks like a warm, fuzzy, loveably Merry Christmas!