This is right after the kids made t-shirts in the Harbor. I love it here.
4 little monkeys in a hammock!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Little update
Posted by Christine at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darren, Christine, Noah, Jarrison, India and Taylor
This is right after the kids made t-shirts in the Harbor. I love it here.
4 little monkeys in a hammock!
Posted by Christine at 11:03 PM
5 comments:
I'll comment! I had lost your link, so I am glad that you posted about it.
Kristen
Love seeing the new pictures-I just found them today. I copied the hammock and the picture of mischief. Grandpa and I miss you all.
So fun, I love making family crafts like those t-shirts! Cool skateboards too.
SUch cute kiddies! Miss you girl!!
Well hello my friend! What a super cute post! I have been terrible at checking blogs this summer, so it was so much fun catching up with your sweet family! You are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment