CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SO frustrated

I am so frustrated. I wanted to update the look on my blog. I changed the background and poof! EVERYTHING on the sidebar is gone.

So PLEASE, please leave my a message with your blog site so I can add you to my bloglist.

And hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I can update the blog with pictures!

Thanks!

6 comments:

Karynn said...

Oh no! If you use the Blog List instead of your own links, it saves when you change your template. I think, anyway.

Super bummer. I hate technological losses. They are so aggravating.

Can't wait for some pics! How is everyone's health? You always get the short end of the stick. Is Darren all healed? I am so sorry you have to deal with so much - it must be draining.

BTW, my heart rate seems to be calming a little over the past few days. I think it was all the thyroid. Weird. Or maybe I did have a virus or something. I hope it goes all the way away soon. It really freaks me out, which doesn't help! :-)

Cort said...

I've done that too, I just keep the blog simple now because it's too much of a pain to constantly add back the sidebar. utvances.blogspot.com.

The Brugger Bunch said...

Hello my friend! What a bummer! I am so sorry. Good luck, I can't wait to hear more about your sweet little family!

Anonymous said...

Time to put up a photo of Taylor crawling. I can't stand the suspense! Love Mom and Dad

Gerilyn said...

Oh I'm so sorry Christine! That's why I'm afraid to change my template! How are you guys doing? Other than blogging troubles?

woodynbarbara said...

Hi there, I am playing around with a google account, so you are my test. Where are my new photo's, but don't type until your hand is ready. I put some of your new photos in "my pictures"! Hugs and Loves from Mom