CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Little Getaway

Darren had a planning conference with his company last week and I tagged along. My sister took all 4 kids and then after the dinner we met my sister and grabbed Taylor and India to spend the night at the hotel with us.

The hotel was gorgeous and had a great spa. Of course which I visited while Darren was in meetings. We loved our room, it was beautiful and 1200 square feet was plenty big for us! I am so grateful for the little getaway we had. And maybe next time I will leave all 4 kids and Darren and I will actually be alone! I know, I have issues:)

Here is our living room.


Our bedroom

The view from our wrap around deck.
The dining area.

Darren playing Guitar Hero during the cocktail hour that was in our suite.
India all tucked in on the pull out sofa.

The whole family the next day.

My awesome sister who brought the boys the next morning so they could hang out with me.

The kids on the deck. Oh my gosh the boys need haircuts!

4 comments:

The Stokes Family said...

What fun it is so nice to have time alone we the husband. It looks like you had alot of fun!!

Megan said...

Beautiful views. I'm so glad you guys were able to get away for the weekend. A spa treatment sounds wonderful right now!

Angela said...

Tell your sister Hi and I miss her. It is good to see a picture of her all happy :)

Karynn said...

Now THAT's living! My boys need haircuts, too. BAD.