CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Vacation

My parents were back in Washington on their break from the temple so we rented a house in Seaside, Oregon for 8 days. The kids had such a great time building sand forts, playing in the ocean, flying kites, shopping, finding whole sand dollars, eating ice cream for dinner (that was daddy's idea, we caught him red handed with an ice cream cone!) and of course spending time with all their family!

Nothing says fun than going and watching the sunset in your jammies!


I love this picture.


The great family picture unti I noticed all the pictures have the BACK of Taylor's head. It was so cold, rainy and windy I was shielding his face. Not our best family picture, we all look like we are in pain! The lady who took it said we looked like a Gap commerical. Gee thanks!


The shirt says it all.


Here's a picture of the awesome house we rented. It was beautiful and everyroom was decorated with a beach theme. My favorite was the family room that had a pirate theme. We couldn't have gotten a better house and only 1/2 block to the beach!


Jarrison working on one of many forts they built.

Love the ocean.


Darren built this. I am not sure who had more fun playing in the sand, Darren or all the kids!


The boys tried to get us to buy them a surfboard for their room. Hmm $600, I don't think so!

1 comments:

Karynn said...

Great pictures! That looks so fun! We are doing a similar thing in a couple weeks, but in the hot desert climate of St. George! No Gap sweatshirts for us...we won't be able to shed enough layers! Hopefully we don't look like a Victoria's Secret commercial!