I know I'm cute!
India had a "Princess Pajama Pancake Party" The girls came in their jammies, ate pancakes and played games. It was really cute.
India was so funny opening her presents. She was so delicate opening them and folding all the clothes. It took forever to get them all opened!
We are very thankful for our Princess India. I don't known what we would do without her. We cannot believe that she is 4. It just seems like yesterday that we found out we were having a girl. We were so ready for PINK! Having her has been so much fun. Everyday is something new. She has such a love for the gospel and loves her Primary teacher so much! She even calls her Aunt Carrie! Oh, it is her Aunt! We love her sense of humor, the way she "mother's" her brothers, her drama queen attitude, her sweet hugs and kisses, her love of life and even all the messes she makes while playing with all her babies. I love all the fun girly things we do together and I cannot wait for all the more in store for us!
We love you forever Pinkie!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Birthday India!
Posted by Christine at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cutie pie. Sounds like it was a fun birthday! Miss you... Hope you are all doing well. Love ya, Jenn
Ahhh..what a cute idea! She is definitely a princess! Happy Birthday, India!
She looks just like her mom! What a cutie. You're right, we have been friends for a long time. That's crazy. The good thing about the picture you commented on is that my hair is wet so you can't see all the grey hairs I have! Don't let Angie fool you, I am an old man! This is a great way to keep in touch. I thought Angie was nutty but blogging isn't all that bad! :)
So Cute! Makes me sad that we won't ever have any little girls in our family! oh well....
I love her name! She looks just like you, I'm sure you've heard that before but Carlos says it too.
Post a Comment